Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Making money online


It was started a couple years ago when I started to think to make money online.  It was when I bought my new laptop and I was wondering how I can use it to make some money online.  I didn’t want to have a laptop for just doing unproductive stuff.

I began to learn about trading stock online, then the online forex trading.  I haven’t got any luck in both.  It was time and mental consuming, and my daily job won’t allow me to concentrate enough in online trading.  I lost more than I earned in the forex market.

Then a few months ago, I discover a more simple ways to make money online.  First, it was a program called paid-to-click or PTC.  It was a program that pays you to click ads in its website.  Although its only gets you about $ 0.05 per day per site, but it is just a simple task that you can do without too much pressure.

The first PTC site I joined is NeobuxNeobux has good ratings in the internet.  It is also one of the oldest paying PTC around.  You can find a lot of payment proofs from Neobux in the internet.   I have also received my payments from Neobux, so I guess I can say that it is a legit site.

After my experience with Neobux, I started to join a lot of PTC sites.  There are a lot of them to find, you can try to use your search engine to search for it.  Some of them may look promising at first, but some of them just suddenly disappeared.  It was just the risk you have to take.  That is why it is important to join and invest in PTC that has good reputations, especially if you want to invest your money in it.

Just a month ago, I tried a different way to make money online.  I joined a site called Microworkers.  In this site, I got paid for doing simple task, such as signing up to PTC sites, writing a short article, using Yahoo Buzz or Digg to promote others websites, and other simple tasks.  Each task has its own payment, paying $ 0.10 for the easiest task and up to $ 1.25 for the more complex tasks such as writing articles.  It pays more than just clicking ads, so I guess I’ll work on this for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment